Wednesday, October 31, 2007


My parents in-law came to visit for the last week. I had to take them yesterday so my sister in-law could enjoy them too. Having them here was great. The kids love them so much. Nicky keeps asking for them. I feel bad for her. She thinks that they will come back sometime soon. How do you explain this to a toddler? Looking at her face when she realized that they were leaving it was something that I will never forget. Her eyes were full of tears. But you could see she was seriously sad. She didn't even finish her happy meal. It break my heart when I had to tell her about they having to go and visit more grandchildren. She was so disappointed. It was the first time that I actually feel the need to be close to family. The kids need to be around their own cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles. In our situation for now it is so difficult. But definitely in the future we are planning to stay the closest that we can to our families. We are trying to convince my parents in-law to move to Texas. Would it be so nice for the kids having them close. Anyway my dear husband is waiting for me to have a nice and relaxing evening now that the kids are sleeping. We rented a movie. (suggested for my mother in-law) I will give my review tomorrow of the movie.
Claudia (original post October 27)

No comments: