Well since I'm not feeling any better, I thought that I'd blog some videos that could cover pretty much what my kids have been up to. After all this blog is to remember their grace and funny things. Ian is a talker: he repeats pretty much whatever we ask him to repeat. Nicky was so happy to receive a letter from her best friend, Jay. They both dance pretty well (or funny, whatever). Life is good, even though I don't feel good the baby is developing well and is already very active. I'm starting my 13th week and hopefully I will start feeling better anytime. If not, well, I'm used to that...with Nicky and Ian I got sick for the 9 months. Anyway Glenn will be leaving on Sunday to las Vegas for 2 weeks and then another 2 weeks in Utah. I hope October goes fast because I remember it was a nightmare not having him here during September. Anyway I'll try to download the videos in our page in youtube. Here it's just impossible to download them. Until next time...
4 comments:
Thanks for the updates! Our kids would love to have a big dance party with their cousins Nicky & Ian! Then they could all dance funny together. :) I hope your nausea doesn't last the whole 9 months for this pregnancy. You deserve a break! Good luck to you and Glenn during his away rotations, and may November come super quick. We love you!!! --Laura
If you need anything feel free to let me know. Polly told me that you get pretty sick just talking, so you can always reach me through my blog.
Claudia!!!
Of course I remember you! I am so happy you find me! I am feeling your pain right now! (However I am NOT pregnant), I mean with the whole husband far far away thing. We have been here in Kansas for almost 3 weeks and Jared is finishing writing his dissertation in Texas. He won't be up here for another couple of weeks. It is so hard huh! It makes me feel better to know others out there have to deal with this too. I guess now it was my turn to write a book! I am just so happy to be in touch! Do you talk to Lindsay often? Tell her I said hello.
Em
Claudia,
Are you not going with Glenn to Utah now? I'm sorry that you are still feeling sick. At least your baby is doing well. We are anxious to find out if it is a boy or a girl. Good luck with Ocotober. What is Nikki going to be for Halloween? That is all the talk at our hosue.
Post a Comment