
Well since the arrival of this baby is getting closer Glenn and I have noticed Nicky's behavior being weird. We don't know what could be SO we are blaming the new things that are going on here. I told Glenn that I'm going to get closer to her. So I invited her to watch a movie on Valentine's day. She is so excited about the idea. The problem is that yesterday while I was checking what movie we could watch together, for a moment I remembered my youngest times in Monterrey when we had lots of choices and there was always something good to watch with kids awwwwwwwwwwww...but then I checked online and I was looking at the schedule for Saturday and there is nothing good to watch with her. Now I'm in a big problem. I want to take Nicky, but there are no movies to watch. I saw two options and I might tell her to watch the trailers with me so she can choose which one. There is one about dogs that I know she is not going to like. There is another animated one, kind of looks creepy. Anyway, I'll see what I'll do with this. I'm so excited because after the movie I'll take her to eat, or do something fun together. My first date with my daughter, YAY!

Glenn is going to take advantage of this to take Ian out, do something manly together. They might play or watch sports. Ian loves playing soccer or basketball, the only thing that he needed to do to be just like another guy in the world was asking for dinner, and he did it for the first time yesterday. At first I didn't get it. I was preparing dinner when Ian came to the kitchen to ask me, "INNER WEDY?" I told him to get out of the kitchen. He sadly left. Then he came back and asked me again, this time with a more determined voice, "MOM ISH INNER WEDY?" So I looked at him and asked him, "DO YOU MEAN IF DINNER IS READY?" and he nodded and said, "YESH!" I told him that I would need 5 more minutes to be done and serve him so he touched his chin and looked around and saw the bananas and told me, "MMM, I WAN A BANNANA!" So I guessed he was really hungry. I told him to wait, and that I didn't want to spoil his dinner and of course he was disappointed and went sadly to the living room.
I'll keep you updated on our date, and actually now that I think about it, Glenn will be on his second daddy-daughter date with Nicky tomorrow at school. Have a great one!
1 comment:
Very cute stories of your kiddos :). Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment