Sunday, March 29, 2009

just pictures for now...
























































5 comments:

Cassidy said...

Oh man is she a cutie!!!!!! I love Ian's pucker kiss. haha. Oh she is darling.

Eric and Aubrey said...

She is soooo pretty! I can't get over it! But of course, what else is to be expected? We're in AZ and the house hunt begins tomorrow. Wish us luck!

Angela said...

I love the updated photos of Hanna. What a cutie! I think she looks like Nicky.

Emily said...

She is so cute. I wish you were staying here for a while so Hanna and Abby could become friends. Congats on your new addition, she is beautiful

Peggy Ash said...

Glenn & Claudia! Thoroughly enjoyed your blog and pictures. Beach life looked great! Hanna is such a beautiful, happy little baby. So fun! Nicky looked so gorgeous in the headband. Ian is just such a handsome little guy. Claudia- you are absoluteluy beautiful in evey picture. Glenn, such a doting Daddy and now a DOCTOR too! What a family. Best in your move....