The primary sang a song and the Bishop's wife told me that she was amazed that Nicky knew all the hymns. It was cute at the end of one of the hymns because Nicky pointed at me while winking and smiling. She is so special and cute.
Ian kept drawing all kind of things and giving them to me and Glenn (he thought we could celebrate father's day, too). :)
Hanna as always made me feel so special. I had to go and do some visits. Hanna kept going to the door and crying, calling for me (that is what Glenn told me). When I came back she was already asleep. Somehow she heard my voice and soon she started crying, calling for me again. I went and picked her up from her crib and she kept hugging me so hard. She is a sweetheart. She just wanted to make sure I was home. Then she started to get fussy so I laid her down and she just smiled while hugging her blanket.
When I came back, Glenn made me wake up the kids to give me my secret present. They were waiting for me, but I took longer that I thought. YES I woke them up and they were very happy and excited to give me a special bracelet.
This bracelet has 5 little frames. Nicky asked me what pictures I was going to put on the bracelet. Then I told her that one was for her, another for Ian another for Hanna and another one for Dad and myself. Then being the smart girl that she is asked me, "MOM YOU ARE GOING TO STILL HAVE ONE LEFT. I THINK YOU SHOULD SAVE IT FOR THE NEW BABY." Glenn's and my eyes went open wide. Then I asked her what baby she was talking about. Then of corse she told me, "MOM, THE OTHER BABY YOU WILL HAVE AFTER WE MOVE TO SAN ANTONIO. YOU SEE, WE REALLY NEED ANOTHER BOY HERE FOR IAN TO PLAY WITH." Glenn and I smiled and I asked ..."AND HOW AM I GOING TO HAVE IT?" and she answered "I DON'T KNOW. YOU JUST LET HIM GROW INSIDE YOUR BELLY."(lol)
Anyway, my love gave me a certificate to go to a spa for a massage (I'm planning on using it right before we move).I had a terrific day. I'm so grateful that the Lord is giving me the opportunity to be a mom. That he has sent three awesome kids to my life and a wonderful, awesome husband that helps me with this motherhood roll in my life. I try to do it all, but dispite what my kids may think I'm only human.
4 comments:
You're so beautiful, Claudia! And a great Mommy too. Let's meet up when you get to San Antonio!!
Elise that would be GREAT!!! I'd love to see you guys again. I still have something that belongs to you. (I know I'm a procrastinatour:S sorry:)
What an amazing blog write up to go with equally amazing pictures. Love you all ! You ARE a darling mother and wife. Hugs! (Oh by the way,not that it counts, but I vote with Niki on the future baby...woohoo!)
You look so beautiful Claudia! What a nice Mother's Day you had...thanks for sharing =)
Post a Comment