We are all so excited for this new arrival. I'm in my 20th week and still feel like I've been pregnant for 90, feeling lots of pain in my back, etc. However, I've been happy that I can eat more stuff, too ( I was just told this last month I gained 6 pounds thanks to my mom's tortillas). Anyway Glenn and I made our bets. He kept saying it was a boy and I kept saying it was a girl. The kids know that Mom is always right, but just in case Ian tells me "mom, if it's a boy we can call him octopus, but if it's a girl we can name her Dora. I really wish it could be a boy." Nicky kept wishing for a boy so we could have the matched 3 girls and 3 boys in the house. I tried to prepare her this morning just in case I was right again. Hanna kept poking at my belly and calling the baby "baby Elmo." Well, we have the results of the ultrasound and, just so you know, we would have been happy either way. Here are the pictures of our new baby:
Baby's profile!
Baby's face!
Baby's face!
Baby's feet!
Baby BOY!
No we won't name him Elmo/octopus or Dora. However as we did with Ian we are asking our family and friends suggestions on names. It's always hard to find the good one. I remember Aunt Helen suggested Ian and he is definitely an Ian :)
Until next time...
13 comments:
We are so happy to hear about another Grandson! That will even out our grandchildren...eleven of each! How neat is that? Grateful for the blessing of another grandbaby...either boy or girl...we are thrilled. Keep taking good care of each other. hugs...mom and dad
Congratulations - we enjoy having "2-and-2". I'm sure Ian is delighted, especially. As for name suggestions, Sabrina was going to be Grant if she hadn't been a girl. We knew a little boy who had the name, and it was so cute, yet it is a great name for a grown man. You'll choose something wonderful. Half way there!
Congratulations, Claudia! That is so exciting and neat that you'll have two of each. I really wish I could help you out with the name situation, but we couldn't hardly come up with our own! Good luck! I hope the rest of your pregnancy flies by!
Don't worry Elise. We are reciving help from family and friends. The problem is that we both belong to big families and we both are kind of the youngest so all the good names are already taken. As for Grant, I love that name but my friend Lindsay used it already and I would feel bad using it too. If we wouldn't keep in touch I would probably dont care but she is my truly friend and I'm hoping we will keep our friendship for a very long time:) but I do love the name:) You are right Mom either way would have been great. Good thing is a boy so my other kids didn't get dissapointed:)
Congratluaions. How fun for Ian to have another boy around. What a perfet little family. I'm glad you are starting to feel better!
Yeah!!! Perfect, I'm so glad Ian gets to have a brother. That's so special. Looky here, I guess Claudia is NOT always right after all!!! If you don't like Grant, there's always Jay!:) Of course you would have to call him Hota. We're so happy for you. Lindsay
Hooray for boys! :) I am glad that you decided not to name him Octopus. But it's surely hard to come up with a boys name. I am still scratching my head when it comes to naming our son... Thanks for the great news! He's lucky to be born into this wonderful family!
Polly
Woohoo! Congratulations to everyone! We are just tickled BLUE for you! (However, no matter what gender, we would have been excited either way.)
Have fun thinking of a great name!
Much love...Aunt Gayla
So exciting! We are really happy for you. I love to hear you doing so well!
Claudia you are an amazing Mom and this baby is going to be coming into a wonderful family. CONGRATS!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Your family is already so cute, and one more will just add to an already beautiful scene. Hang in there. I hope you get feeling better soon.
Congratulations! You couldn't have planned it better! What a sweet family and addition. We can't wait to hear of his arrival with that name that works. Naming is a bigger job than I ever thought!
Congratulations!! Another little Walker man will be such a joy, even if he is an octopus! :)
Post a Comment