Sunday, December 2, 2007

Wow, that's Santa!






As my husband mentioned, yesterday was the Christmas party at the church. I really didn't want to go, now don't get me wrong, but Glenn itinerary it has been very busy lately waking up at 3:00 a.m and coming at 6 or 7:00p.m straight to his book and to bed. Well Nicky has been asking for him. She knows that he is always very busy, and she is very understanding about it. But lately she has been asking more than usual for him. So I thought yesterday could be a perfect day for us to spend together, maybe some Christmas shopping, our catch a movie, or just go to the park. I just wanted to be with Glenn and my kids alone. I didn't want to have to punish Nicky every five minutes for something that she could be doing that was wrong. Anyway, we went to the party, I was such a Grinch. I felt bad saying that, but I really didn't want to go. I didn't feel like, and when I get mad I can get very unsocial. Anyway Nicky heard that Santa was coming to the party, so she was asking me to stay, she was already debating between her new kitchen, or her new castle to ask to Santa to bring her. I felt bad saying no, so we decided to stay. All the time I just wanted to leave. I will reserve the details about the millions of things that I didn't like because that is something that I want to erase of my mind. However there was a few moments that I really want to keep so those moments will be the want that I'm going to write about. Like Nicky singing with me and the rest of the relief society, or when she was copying all the mimics that Young women were doing while they where singing. Or Jay singing Jingle bell and Nicky looking at him so happy singing with him too, (she didn't get the turn on the microphone however it was cute) But the most priceless moment indeed was when Nicky saw Santa arriving, Her eyes were wide open and bright, at the same time that she was doing a exclamation Oh! on her face, cumbering with her small hand. She was so excited. She was so happy looking at him. After that another unlike things happen but then finally her turn to get in Santa lap came. She was already asking for her castle, and her kitchen, but especially for some candies that Santa was giving at the moment. It was very cute!. After that we came home, and put the kids to sleep, then Glenn and I went to bed to watch a movie that a friend of mine landed me. It was good, although Glenn didn't like that one of the characters (a doctor) in the movie was cheating on his wife (who happen to be a resident) with a girl who was also married (with a jerk) Beside that, he said that it was an interesting movie, ha ha, I still don't know if that suppose to be a good thing or not.


I think Glenn whites' coat is dry by now. I'm getting tired, so I guess I'll write more about us later.


No comments: