My dear friend Elise from College Station (now in Houston) has tagged me. It was taking me a bit to figure out how this works. But again my friend Elise told me how to do it right. So here I go...oh, by the way, I'm supposed to tagg 6 more people so I can know more about them, of course it'll be friends of mine so here we go AMANDA, AUBREY, CASSIDY, RACHEL, POLLY and Tiffany since you have been tagged already from Elise that can count for me, too. So I'll be checking your blogs more to get to know you guys better.
A-Attached or single: I'm totally attached to GLENN LEE WALKER
.
C- Cake or Pie: The only dessert that I wouldn't feel guilty of my weight is if I eat trifle. Otherwise I wouldn't eat cake or pie, so I guess none of them.
D-Day of Choice: Beginning of the weekend of course..Friday! 
I- Indulgence(s): Read, read, read, especially Harry Potter.
J- January or July: July I don't know why, I guess it's because it's 2 more months before school starts.
N- Number of Siblings: 6 sisters, 6 brothers.
O- Oranges or Apples: Grapefruit.
P- Phobias or Fears: all kind of spiders, bees, wasps.
Q- Quote: "Shhh! Wait until the commercial."
A-Attached or single: I'm totally attached to GLENN LEE WALKER
. C- Cake or Pie: The only dessert that I wouldn't feel guilty of my weight is if I eat trifle. Otherwise I wouldn't eat cake or pie, so I guess none of them.
D-Day of Choice: Beginning of the weekend of course..Friday!

E- Essential Item: It's weird but GUM! even if I don't have a pocket I'd hide it in my bra...oops, to personal. (I got this e-mail a long time ago, if you haven't seeing it before the advaice is do not ever swallow bubble gum..I have never done it but I don't want to try haha gross)
F- Favorite Color: White and Black those too are my favorite. I can't decide betwen them...so if it has to be just one...I'd go for sky blue
G
- Gummi Bears or Worms:Gummy Bears bring me flashbacks from my childhood.
F- Favorite Color: White and Black those too are my favorite. I can't decide betwen them...so if it has to be just one...I'd go for sky blue
G
- Gummi Bears or Worms:Gummy Bears bring me flashbacks from my childhood. H- Hometown: Monterrey Nuevo Leon MEXICO, (this is a view at night of my home town, isn't it beautiful?).
I- Indulgence(s): Read, read, read, especially Harry Potter.
J- January or July: July I don't know why, I guess it's because it's 2 more months before school starts.
L-Life is incomplete without: My family,telephone,internet, and cable.
N- Number of Siblings: 6 sisters, 6 brothers.
O- Oranges or Apples: Grapefruit.
P- Phobias or Fears: all kind of spiders, bees, wasps.
Q- Quote: "Shhh! Wait until the commercial."
T- Tag Six: AMANDA, AUBREY, POLLY, CASSEDY, RACHEL and since Tiffany you haven't answer Elise tag yet well I might have to tag you again so TIFFANY.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I love doing impressions of Shakira or whatever latin singer female that I like.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I love doing impressions of Shakira or whatever latin singer female that I like.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor of Animal. I'm a meat girl!
W- Worst Habit: I bite my fingernails.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: I'll go with Mexican, but since I'm from Mexico other food beside that...mmm I'll go with the Argentinian food.
Z- Zippers or Zebras: mmm I guess Zebras...because I'm very scared of the zippers especially if I can't zipper up.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: I'll go with Mexican, but since I'm from Mexico other food beside that...mmm I'll go with the Argentinian food.
Z- Zippers or Zebras: mmm I guess Zebras...because I'm very scared of the zippers especially if I can't zipper up.

.jpg)

.jpg)

4 comments:
Yay!! I love reading your answers! And I see we have a few things in common-I really need my tv and gum, too! And I loved those pictures, the one of Monterey at night is really beautiful!
Thanks, hopefully the other girls who I tag will show their abc too:)
Claudia, I love reading your blog. I am so behind in mine. Keep checking it. Someday I will do this ABC thing too. I doubt it will look as cute as yours. Love ya tons
Tiffany are you kidding. You have a great imagination and pacient. I know It'd look way better than mine. But we are not compiting:) However I'll be looking forward to know you better with your ABC:)
Post a Comment