I'm just so tired of receiving phone calls from marketing. I've tried everything but they keep calling. We have tried everything. The problem is not that they call every single day. The problem is that they call in the worst moment. When the kids are napping, or when they are about to go to sleep, or very early in the morning.
Being a Spanish speaker worked. I've told them that I didn't speak English at all thinking of course they will stop calling us. I was totally wrong. Now they started to call me IN SPANISH!
Being crative I already started to speak Claudiaish to them. That way they just don't have anybody with this language. It's funny when I say hello and they start talking about ALL THE THINGS THAT I WON, BUT THEY JUST NEED TO KNOW IF I HAVE CREDIT CARD OR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, ETC. As soon as they tell me this I start speaking Claudialand languange, which is something between baby gibberish, Spanish, English, and more gibberish. That way they just get very confused and start asking me if there is somebody who speaks English haha. It's funny when they talk to each other to say SHE DOESN'T GET IT! haha.
4 comments:
Hahaha! you are so funny! I think it's great that you talk your own language to them but I bet it still bugs you that they still call in the first place. Have you asked them to put you on their "DO NOT CALL" List?
I did but it hasn't work. SO I need to laugh of it otherwise I'm going to die hating them.:)
Only you, Claudia! That's the best idea I've ever heard! I don't know if I could pull it off as well as you, though!
Claudia, you make me laugh. I wish there was some way to stop those annoying calls forever. I always feel bad hanging up on them. I love the Claudialand talk. I am going to try it. Keep it up!
Post a Comment