Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Old news about us... or new ones?

I haven't actually announced the news formally because I'm very sick right now. Blogging is not one of my priorities. It doesn't seem to come as much of a surprise to anyone I've told, but we're pregnant again! My due date is April 6th, 2009. Everything looks fine so far. It has been hard without Glenn. Fortunately he will come back on Saturday. The kids will have their dad again and I'll have a husband and be able to cry on his shoulder...man, I really need that cry. I'm just so sentimental lately...I know, hormones.
(Lindsay I did write back, but I haven't finished it yet. It's not that long, don't worry. I love you girl! You know you are the best.)
(Cassidy please feel free to call me anytime. If you need a place to stay count on us, no matter what! Even if I'm out of town we can always make things work out.)
(Polly thank you so much for the note under my door. That was so nice of you to do. I can't talk much because it makes me nauseous, but as soon as I feel better I promise to touch base with you.)
(Aubrey, thank you very very much for helping me with my kids. Thanks to that I could actually put to work my only neuron left that is working to understand everything. Please think about having a date with Erik. Glenn will baby sit! :) )
Really quick, because I'm feeling sick again, NICKY WILL START PRE-SCHOOL TOMORROW! She is looking forward to it and so am I.

7 comments:

Elise said...

Yay! Congratulations,Claudia! I am so sorry you're feeling sick, but hopefully, it will pass quickly so you can enjoy yourself.I am glad Glenn will be back soon. Good Luck to Nicky with school,I bet she'll love it! Well, take care,congratulations,and feel better!

Cassidy said...

Congratulations! I kinda figured as much :) what with you mentioning you were sick to me. Sorry you are so sick. I hear you on the hormones!! I cried through an ENTIRE movie last night. We'll give you a call if a storm comes our way. We'll probably stay with Robin, but we'll still keep in contact with you. Hang in there!

KID, MD said...

YAY!! Please let me know if we can do anything. Logan would love to have Nicky and Ian over to play!

Barb Stanford said...

CONGRATS Claudia! I am so excited for you guys. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Glad Glen is coming home soon so you can have some help and relief.

Take care!

DNAgallows said...

Congratulations! on baby #3 and getting your husband back and Nicky in school! What a month of changes! Please send your kids my way for a break.

Emily said...

Congratulations Claudia. I'm excited that will are due about a week apart. I hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Well, I was surprised by the news! We are excited for another child to join your wonderful family. We just wish the nausea & all the other difficult aspects of pregnancy were shorter & more gentle on you! We fasted yesterday for you & the other moms-to-be on both sides of our family; you are definitely in our prayers! We love you! -Laura