May the next dozen or more children you have be as easy to carry! Just kidding (about the #, not the 'easy to carry' part)! We love you guys! And thanks Glenn for the Thanksgiving post...very fun & uplifting to read. You're a good guy. Love, your big sister (well, the youngest of your big sisters but you know what I mean)
5 comments:
YAY!! That's GREAT! I'm so glad.
That is wonderful! What a blessing!
Oh I am so glad that things are going well now. ENJOY!
May the next dozen or more children you have be as easy to carry! Just kidding (about the #, not the 'easy to carry' part)! We love you guys! And thanks Glenn for the Thanksgiving post...very fun & uplifting to read. You're a good guy. Love, your big sister (well, the youngest of your big sisters but you know what I mean)
You left out the part where you're looking good too!
Post a Comment