We have done lots of things. I'm so glad my wonderful husband has posted some of the latest tidbits that we have done.
I think my husband forgot to mention that my princess ran a race.
She probably was last, but she got a medal. She
was so happy with her medal
and so proud of herself. She kept telling me "MAMA, I RAN VERY WELL." Poor girl, though, because we didn't have time to train or anything. I wasn't feeling well at that time. However I did what I could to let her have that experience. Glenn couldn't be with us that day. She also participated in the Christmas program at her school
. She sang three songs and she did magnificently. The only problem was that I could tell she was sad since she didn't see Glenn and Ian with me (I was in the first row taking pictures and videos). As soon as she saw them she was so happy. I had promised her that Glenn was going to be there, and he was. We also had the opportunity to go as a family to the Christmas activity at church.
They did a terrific job this year. Everything looked great and the food MMM! Wonderful. Santa had the perfect spot, and it was very well decorated. Nicky asked Santa for her much awaited PRINCESS BIKE, while Ian was assuring Santa that he had been "good" all year. I love when Ian wants to behave all tough. We asked him to say hello to Santa and with his tough voice repeated, "HELLO, SANTA." After the questions, if he has being good, etc. etc., we asked him to smile for the camera and he was holding back his smile. He is such a silly boy.
I think my husband forgot to mention that my princess ran a race.
Anyway, as everybody knows, I'm feeling very good. So we decided to make some cookies for the neighbors and some candy canes with reindeer's faces. My candy canes looked more like cats or chihuahuas with two antennas, not reindeer at all. The cookies, well, I didn't want to abuse my good health, so Glenn was the one who made them (kind of...I bought the dough in cut shapes already). He actually just needed to cook them.
Yesterday we went to our friends' and also neighbors' apartments and gave away the treats while Nicky was singing solo "WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS." She wasn't shy at all. We are so proud of her. Ian on the other hand was the one who would give the treats. The night was very cold, but we really enjoyed doing that as a family home evening. Nicky said she loved the experience. Ian just kept making his noise when he gets cold: BRRRRR!
We finally got our vacuum back. We'll see if is working correctly tomorrow. We went to Killen and let the kids run around Toys R' Us. It was funny when I asked Nicky, "SO NICKY, WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY THIS (pointed to a toy)?" Then she would answered me back, "MMM, IT'S VERY PRETTY MOM, BUT I THINK IT'S TO EXPENSIVE." Glenn and I were laughing about it. Then she saw something that she really wanted (and it was also very expensive), and told me "LOOK, MOM! LOOK AT THIS! ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL? AND IT'S NOT EXPENSIVE AT ALL." She definitely cracks me up. She thinks she can be very subtle lol.
Ian has started to ask "BUT WHY?" for everything, and then after lots of explanation he always says the same, "WHAT?" It doesn't matter what, for example I'll say, "IAN IT'S TIME TO GO TO SLEEP." (Ian) "BUT, WHY?" "IAN STOP BOTHERING NICKY." (Ian) "BUT WHY?" "SHE IS YOUR SISTER, SO YOU SHOULDN'T BOTHER HER." (Ian) "WHAT?" I don't think he knows what "what?" means, but he surely tries and uses it well.
I'm getting tired. Anyway Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. I'll be posting later about ours.
Claudia
No comments:
Post a Comment