Today Glenn let the kids watch Kung Fu Panda while I was cooking dinner. I was done so I was about to serve the food, and I told Glenn to put the little tray tables in the living room so the kids could watch the movie while eating. We asked Nicky to say the prayer and she of course answered us, "ABSOLUTELY!" and she began. She said a beautiful prayer were she mentioned everybody. Her friends, cousins, parents, brother, sister, etc. etc. etc. At the end of the prayer we told her that it was a beautiful prayer and with a voice of happiness, but tiredness at the same time, she exclaimed, "YEAH, I WANTED TO PRAY FOR THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD." lol.
Ian on the other hand reminded me of my dad. My dad is awesome and everytime he would watch an action movie he would copy the tough movem

ents. Like for example Bruce Lee: he would immediatly start with the classic "YAH! HU! CHA!" scream while "doing karate." Well to my surprise we caught Ian doing the same while he was watching Kungfu Panda. He kept "hitting" the air, and when I was close enough I could see the adrenaline in his eyes. Then he started to do punches in my arm and in my belly (not hard at all, but funny), then I looked at him with a smile and all of a sudden it's like he remembered I'm pregnant, so he immediately told me, "SOWY (sorry), MAMI" and kissed me.
Also, it was fun because our little baby that we're awaiting decided to follow Ian's example during the fight scenes. I don't know if it was the music or not, but as Ian was kicking and punching the air, imitating the kung fu he saw, the baby was kicking a LOT! She might just be practicing for when she gets older, and has to defend herself from her Bruce Lee brother. :)
They are so cute and still so diferent. I can't wait to add this new baby to the family :)
3 comments:
I'm so sorry to read about your fall down the stairs! You'll definitely be in our prayers. We watched Kungfu Panda recently too, too, but not because the kids wanted to see it...Steve did! :) Take care, we love you & your sweet family!
Must be a boy thing. Carter does the same thing with Kung Fu Panda. I love that you let the kids eat while watching the movie! HOW FUN!
hahaha. Laura it's funny that your bigger baby wanted to watch the movie more than your other 3 haha. I bought the movie on sale during Christmas because "my biggest baby" wanted the movie and plus of course Nicky and Ian were happy to have it too.
Cassidy I think you are right it must be a boy thing. I normally don't let them watch t.v.while we eat but with my poor anckle wathever make my life easier it's fine:)
Post a Comment