My friend Polly stopped by the other day. She is so nice and so thoughtful. She surprised me with a little gift for Hanna. This special gift is a headband made by her sister. I think the head flower band is lovely. Nicky has never liked headbands, but this one in particular she just loves. She didn't care that the band was Hanna's, she asked me if she could use it for her picture day at pre-school. I felt bad because it wasn't going to fit on her so I just used the top of the headband and clipped it on her hair and she just loved it. Now I need to buy some more for my two little princess. Anyway if you guys have girls you can not miss the opportunity to check out my friend's sister's store. Here are her web pages http://www.littlekeirasbows.etsy.com/ http://www.littlekeirasbows.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
Thanks Claudia! Wow, it actually looks really beautiful on both Nikki and Hanna!
BTW, did you guys find the keys to unlock the door for Ian?
The Hadleys had one, thank goodness. Ian was just innocently playing with the lamp's outlet!
Yea! I didn't know you had a blog! What a fun way to keep in touch! I am so glad you guys are doing well! Looks like everything is great and little Hanna is beautiful!
Post a Comment