Glenn and I went to HEB a couple of weeks ago. We found these closet organizers/hangers that I just love.
I need to go and buy some more. It really makes the closet look cleaner and organized.
I'm starting to pack lots of thing that we are not going to be using for the next weeks. It really is a bother to move and to know that it's not our last move. Oh, well. I have always liked the adventure of moving to another place. The only thing that I hate is packing and unpacking of course. Well I need to keep packing since our journey has just begun...
3 comments:
I've always liked moving too!! Good luck chica! I'd LOVE to come visit!! We'll definetly need to hang out to keep each other busy!
Loved getting caught up on your posts! I love closet-organizer stuff, too. Good luck with packing & unpacking...it'll be a fun adventure once you get settled into your new place. And BTW Glenn I loved your post.
Your "unfinished story" post was very creative...it was fun to read Glenn!
Those closet organizers look like they would save a lot of room. Good luck with all your packing and everything else =)
Post a Comment