The kids and I had a blast in Oklahoma thanks to our great friends The Hobbs. Lindsay and the kids are awesome (Ron is also an awesome friend but he was busy with all his new responsibilities). One of my favorite parts of the trip was to see that Nicky and Jay are indeed best friends. They played so well together. Ian and Grant did okay not great as I would like. However at the end they learned how to share and take turns. Ian really wanted to do everything that Jay was doing so Jay have now 2 big fans in the Walker's family. Grant does have also a big fan...Hanna who was quick to smile at him every time that he would come close to her. We got the chance to go to the "beach" which is more like a big lake with sand, pretty nice. The kids loved it. Even Ian gave it a try. We also went to watch Ice Age 3 in 3D. I was impress that Ian kept his glasses almost for the whole movie. Inflatable land, pool, splash water backyard, rides in Jay's jeep, between more activities that Lindsay had planned. We really enjoyed our trip thsnks Lins...btw tell Ron to get ready to get sick of us:)
I forgot to add that Nicky was very surprise when she saw Lindsay, Jay and Grant. Literally she really was speechless (which is unlike her)
5 comments:
Oh man! SOOO JEALOUS! :) I'm glad you guys had such a good time!
Looks like you guys had such a great time! I'm glad you live close enough to do that now and again. We just missed Lindsay in Tucson. Darn!
Wow! I loved your pictures! And it's fun to see Lindsay and her boys too. Looks like you guys had a fun and busy time!
Wow you guys had an amazing time!
So glad you have such fun and terrific friends in your lives. Love the photos!
Hugs and loves.
Aunt Gayla
so cute! so great to see you guys!
Post a Comment