Glenn bought tickets to take me to the Dallas Opera.
He wanted to take me to a very nice and expensive dinner, but I wanted to listen to the lecture before the opera started. He took me to see Othello. It was a dark, interesting show to watch. We both dressed up very fancy to go. A young couple who was there wanted to chit-chat with us. Glenn and I talked to them for a bit and then said good bye. We wanted it to be just the two of us. We weren't interested in meeting anybody there. The opera was great. Glenn and I
enjoyed screaming "BRAVO!" and "BRAVA!" at the end of every singer's special dramatic acts. Don't worry, everybody did it. When we were about to go to the car we noticed that it was pouring rain outside. Glenn was so nice and handed me his jacket to not ruin my nice dress. On the way back we were both so happy and talking about the show. I'm looking forward for my next one.
Today I woke up as usual at 9:00 a.m. However, to my surp
rise I found a note on Hanna's crib giving me instructions to start my day. The instructions asked me take off my nail polish, take a shower, dress casual, and to not put on make up. I came to the kitchen and a nice breakfast was ready for me. Then more instructions that guided me to my Glenn's car and then to a SPA! I received 1 hr of Swedish massage, a facial, and I was going to get a pedicure and manicure but couldn't due to the electricity going out with a thunderstorm. I told them if I could come back tomorrow, and they were fine with that.
I came back and thanked my awesome, thoughtful husband for such a great gift. I went and picked up Nicky. Then we went together to give her b-day's invitations away. When we came back Glenn took us all to my favorite Chinese restaurant.
Today has been very relaxing and a great day. Yesterday also was awesome. Tomorrow we'll see what my b-day brings. I hope it brings more good surprises.
I'M OLDER THAN LAST YEAR! My b-day was awesome. I went to the SPA again and they did pedicure and manicure. While I was being spoil Glenn cleaned up all the apartment and took care of the kids. He made dinner for everybody. The Spa's owner felt so bad for the day before that she told me I could come back whenever I wanted for another facial FOR FREE. I'm planning to use it sometime next week. My sister came to visit and got me a new wallet.
During the week I received presents for my b-day. I won't give names to avoid jealousy but I felt very pampered from friends and family. My awesome husband also bought me some stuff that I needed for my kitchen. I love getting things for my kitchen. He also bought a movie for me:) He is the best!! We also went to trunk and treat at church. We were very late but the kids had time to collect some candy. Poor of my niece. She was
SO scare with the decorations haha. We ended up the night by playing Wii with my sister and my brother in-law. It was very fun.
Halloween Day!
We started the day with a good breakfasts.
Then we all got ready and went to the Zoo. We came back and of course the kids got dress for Halloween. Nicky was a princess (of corse) Ian spider man (again) and Hanna from mini mouse (when we went to the zoo) to lady bug. Merary my niece, again made her HOLLYWOOD SCREAM every time that Ian would put on his spider man mask or when a house was very well decorated or if a dog was on the way to the next house. Hilarious haha.
We came back and played more Wii. It is fun to play with family because we can ruin each other game haha. 
I'm tired. I still need to post about Nicky's princess party.
Thank you all for remembering my b-day. I had a great time. I love all my gifts, cards and facebook good wishes. Even Heater's happy b-day song was great. I love you all and I thank my Heavenly Father for having you'll in my life.
I'm out for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment