Thursday, October 1, 2009

September tibits!

Where should I start? I know Glenn finally finish his first month at Baylor's hospital. They really bit my poor guy. We are all excited that he is starting another month at the clinic in Forth Wort. I loved his first month that he did there. The shcedule is way more relaxing than in the hospital. For example today he was home by 12:30 a.m. I like having him home. Not just because he helps around the apartment. But because we can do family things together:) Nicky doesn't have to wake up at the middle of the night to be able to talk to him for a bit.
Talking about my drama queen. She is doing great. She loves school. She is making so many friends. I like to see that everybody loves her in her class. Every time I drop her off everybody say hello to her. She is very social. Not wonder why Ian thinks Nicky is a great girl and best oldest sister ever!
Ian is definitely in his terrible twos. He is very sweet. He found a best friend besides Nicky. Her name is Ali and just like him she does like getting in trouble too. He loves playing swords, pretending animals, making Hanna laugh and making Nicky mad. He thinks he is very funny every time that Nicky tells me MOMMA IAN IS BOTHERING ME! He decided the apartment needed another kind of decorations so he grabbed the crayons and colored the walls of the hall, and also the one on his bedroom. He finally can chew on gum for more than 1 hour and sometimes gives me the gum when he is done with it. Other times he would eat it and tells me "I'M FINE MOM I'M FINE" He hates nursery. He keeps telling me "MOM WHEN WE GO TO CHURCH I'M GOING TO CRY. I DON'T LIKE NURSERY" I hope this is just while he gets used to it.
Hanna is sweet peach LEARN TO CRAWL. That is right September I decided to let her progress and in no time she started crawling and stand up everywhere she can. It is very cute to see her standing up in her crib. She also can sit by herself ...sniff sniff...my baby is growing so fast. She already has some teeth and other are coming too. She still a loud baby. Giggles a lot. The other day she was crying because she wanted to be held. I was busy so I just let her cry. I remembered she always smiles when she sees the light of the camera so I gave the camera to Nicky and let her take some pictures of her sister. PROBLEM SOLVED! My sweet peach with all her tears in her eyes started posing for the camera and starting smile.
We went to the Zoo last Saturday. We had fun. The kids had some scravehunter and won prizes at the end.
We are looking costumes for Halloween. We don't know what to dress up like. We'll see.
Last Sunday I gave a talk on Sacrament meetings. I won't talk much about it. I was WAY TO NERVOUS to even remember. I survived at least. I felt better after seeing other talkers as nervous as I was.
I haven't exercises for a while. I should start doing it again. The holidays are here and the food is always great.
I need to take a break. I'm tired. Since Hanna is teething my sleep time is not the best:S
Let see what October brings:)

No comments: