Friday, October 21, 2011

He is beeing here for almost 3 months already!!

On August 3rd the youngest of our gang was born. We still can't believe he is here. He is such a cute baby. Definitely a keeper. Now that he can smiles and show a little bit more his personality makes us love him even more everyday. We all are crazy about him. He loves when his siblings or Daddy come and talk to him. OF course  his favorite person is ME his MOMMA! It is very cute when he hears me from far away and immediately start searching the room for me. With no fail when he founds me he is quick to share a smile and starts with his now famous AHWW AHWW. All my kids has been a huge blessing in my life but definitely having a brand new one makes me remember that all the pain and trouble that I went through pregnancy/delivery etc. is totally worth it! here are some pics:)
Zach Russell 8-9 pounds 21 inches Born on augt. 3rd at 1:00 a.m.
I was in the hospital since August 2nd. Don't let me fool you, I was faking the pose.


This is the real me during contractions...just wondering when is it going to stop and is it going to get stronger...thanks to the epidural of course I barely felt the pain.

...and the contraction was gone :D

Glenn's co-workers were so nice and sent me this flower arragment:D

Here is my cutie after a week old :D

Glenn's boos was super nice. The whole team actually. They cover him for 2 weeks so he could take care of me and the rest of the gang. I was upstairs just resting and trying to recuperate ASAP. IT WAS AWESOME!!
Back to life and reality. It tooke me a whole month to go back on track with things around the house. I feel like We ajusted very well to the beautiful change of 6. 
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MY DEAR FRIEND CELEST. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BABY SHOWER YOU THREW FOR ME. YOU ARE AWESOME. YOU DO SO MUCH FOR OTHERS. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND :S
ANOTHER SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MY FRIEND ROBYN, WHO KINDLY TOOK CARE OF MY GANG WHILE WE WENT TO THE HOSPITAL. SHE REALLY IS A SUPER MOM. WITH 3 KIDS AND A SET OF TWINS AND STILL TOOK CARE OF MY THREE SOME SO I COULD GO AND ADD THIS LITTLE ONE TO OUR FAMILY.
TO MY BEAUTIFUL BABY SISTA!! YOU REALLY ARE THE BEST. NO MATTER HOW TIRED YOU ARE YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME. TE AMO MANTA!!!
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST TO MY AWESOME HUSBAND..BABE YOU ARE THE BEST!!

No comments: