Friday, October 21, 2011

Jan/Enero

Even though I feel pretty much like crap I didn't want to end up the year laying down in the couch. My baby sister Dina and her family came home to celebrate the last day of 2010 and to received with Joy 2011. She made dinner and took care of pretty much everything. I was resting and trying to gain some energy for the last party of last year.

We did sing (I just sang like 2 songs and then nausea again:S) We had some would Wii games the kids love singing on the Karaoke. We did all our traditions except the one with the suitcases. I think the favorite for the kids was seeing the fireworks and eating the grapes. The three of my musketeers stayed awake until almost 1:00 am. We hope this year brings tons of joy to all of us.

No comments: