

That's right! my daughter Nicole today turn three years old. We celebrated her b-day with hot dogs, cocktail fruit, goodies bags, and b-day cake. She had as a guest her good friends, Mason and Bo Cochran, Mathew Hadley, Carter Chapman, Tylyn Galloway, Mason Jaffers, Selma Rodriguez, Merary Garza, Hanna and Grant Jordan. I think those were all the guest of her list. Of course she missed a lot her good friend Jay Hobbs, but we couldn't bring him from Arizona ha ha. She had a wonderful time. But since she was the Queen of the night she wanted to be the first in everything. Ian had fun just seeing her big sister and friends dancing, and jumping around the apartment. Glenn was a great helper since he was the one that organized the games. My friend Martha from Austin helped me a lot too. Right after the party was over my sister Dina and her husband Beto with my niece Merary came to join us. She received lots of presents, but her favorite it was a book that her grandma and grandpa Walker gave her. She actually asked me to go to bed with her new favorite book. This party was very exited for me since I prepared it with just a short time. The parents kept asking me if I was crazy, since I told them that parents weren't allowed to be at the party. I think they were happy to relax for a couple of hours with out their cuties. This party was planned just yesterday so I guess to be a improvised party turned out very well.
Thank you my little big girl to be part of our family. You are indeed one of our most precious treasures that heavenly father sends us. Your daddy, your brother and I love you so much. You are so smart, so beautiful in the outside but most important in the inside too. TE AMO CON TODO MI CORAZON MI PEQUENA ERES LA MEJOR HIJA QUE UNA MADRE PUEDA QUERER!
And before I start crying I'll stop this posting.
No comments:
Post a Comment