Friday, November 16, 2007

What a song!

When I was a child I remember my mom used to sing us a rhyme every time that I had an "injury" (of course as a child even my hair use to hurt me sometimes that I was crying with pain just because it), every time after she sang the rhyme I was feeling way better. Well now I see myself doing the same to my daughter. Anyway one day I was taking care of one of my daughter friends. He normally cry pretty much for everything, so that song it's perfect for him so he think it is actually a good medicine just singing it for him brings a big smile in his face. Last day I was at the kitchen and he was crying because he said that his stomach was hurting, well I ask him to wait just one minute so I could wash my hands and check on him. But Nicky was so concert that she started to sing the song to him in English and SPANISH! just to make sure that it'd work. That made laugh so much, of course when she was done singing the song Mason (my daughter's friend) told me, "CLAUDIA IT DOESN'T HURT ANYMORE, I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW" Well, it is definitely a good song to distract the children:)
Sana, sana colita de rana si no sanas hoy sanaras manana
Heal, heal little rabbit tale if you don't hill today, you'll hill tomorrow. Silly song but it works!

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

I loved this blog because I can so picture the whole situation. Man I miss Mason. Funny kid. I'm glad you ended up going to Mexico. Nothing makes you happier then seeing family!! I want to come play with you all in Temple, I'm missing my friends there.