That is what my mind is humming every day since I know we have a new HARRY POTTER MOVIE OUT! I know you might be reading ta,ta, but in my mind that "ta-ta"is with music.
I loooooooooooooove Harry Potter, ever since I saw the first movie. However I think I became a bigger fan of the movies since I read all the books. I converted Glenn to a fan, too; not one of those collector-type fans, but the kind who would be anticipating the release of the movie.
He invited me to go yesterday, but my friend DD and I planned a double date for this Friday. We both are so excited to watch it. Anyway I'm trying to keep this day as holy as my kids would let me. However, I really want to watch all the movies, you know, to refresh my memory. So tomorrow we will start our Harry Potter marathon.
I'm cooking banana bread. I'm having Sadie and her family tomorrow over for FHE. Glenn is falling asleep on the couch so I better go and make him company so he can hold it until later since tomorrow is one of his days off.
I'm out.
4 comments:
Hey Claudia, how are ya? We saw the new Harry Potter movie...I must say I was a tad bit confused, but I have never read the books so I guess that is why LOL.
I am behind in reading everyone's blogs. But now that life is somewhat getting back to a "new normal" around here I am hoping to get caught back up =)
Take care and say hi to Glenn for me =)
We went to watch it last weekend. :) Have fun this weekend. Sounds like you are having so much fun.
I'm so impressed you're getting out to see it - our babysitter has 'grown-up' this summer, with a real job, and pre-college courses at the local community college ... we can't find anyone to babysit! Guess we'll have to start looking for a new sitter. So amazed at the great outings you continue to have with your kids - they are so lucky to have you as their mom.
Enjoy HP this weekend! We had considered watching all the previous movies but it didn't happen. We still enjoyed the latest one; I'm sure you guys will too. Love you all lots!
Post a Comment