Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Espaniol!

Switching to Spanish for a year. Personal reasons.

7 comments:

Cassidy said...

ah man. I guess I'll just get Bo to translate. How are you??

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

we are doing good. Excited about moving in June. Crazy things here. I miss ya girl. Has Bo decided what to do yet?

Eric and Aubrey said...

Dang! Who's going to translate for ME? I guess I'll have to try and get on facebook a little more often. Hope all is well!

Caroline said...

I will have to have Nate help translate. Enjoying keeping up with you. Love your hair in that latest picture!

Chelle said...

I HOPE Jared will be willing to translate for me. Maybe I'll just be like Aubrey and get on facebook a little more often. I hope you're not using this as an excuse to stop keeping in touch with me :)

I agree with Caroline...great hair!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

haha Rachelle you are so silly. Of course I would never do that to keep in touch with you. I like you and that is why I follow your blog and post everytime that I can. (other times I want to comment but the kids won't let me and then is to late to comment)You are one of my favorites people that I met in temple!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

Rachelle I meant I wouldn't like to stop keeping in touch with you. Maybe switching wasn't a good idea. It was a great way to practice my english. I'm doing just because my family in Mx. ask me to do it. I haven't told them I already switch. They may think I still writting in english :s