Saturday, November 17, 2007

no title!

Finally I had the chance to wash my mini-van. It was hard. Since I hadn't wash it for the last two months. The weather wasn't helping either to do it earlier. After that I came home and what was my surprise my friend Lindsay was back from her two months and a half vacations!. I didn't want to bother her, so I just called to see if she needed some food or something. I assume they wouldn't have too much since they just came back. Anyway we drop the food and catch up the latest of our lives, and of course we visited more that I was expecting. Anyway, Nicky was so happy to see her friend Jay again, and their little Grant well...he is not little anymore. I feel bad because I know next year they are going to be gone probably forever. Well at least I don't reckon we are going to leave in the same town and that is going to be pity. I know is going to be very hard on Nicky and me to have to stop seeing them. It is always hard for me to make good friends, I think I'm very elite about it. It normally take me a long time to trust on people. I think I started to feel more comfortable with Lindsay after 2 years that we met at College Station. She has been always very nice to me. The best friend. But I don't know I guess I'm weird. Anyway I have done very good friends since I move to U.S.A. But it is very pity for me have to stop seeing them because our constant moving. Sometimes I feel like in the military just moving haha. In one year in a half we are going to be moving again, for 6 more years after that I dunno were are we going to end up leaving. I guess that has been very hard on me since I grew up in the same area until I got married with Glenn. Well, I really can say that I CAN'T WAIT FOR US TO BE SETTLE DOWN!. But I guess I need to practice my patience. I guess I shouldn't complain. Even though we haven't been settle since we got married. we have met excellent people. We had good memories of each one of the places that we have been. Lindsay just told me on her visit to Lubbock she got the opportunity to see an old friend of us from College Station. She is so happy and send her greetings to us. Glenn and I remember her because she was so supportive during my second pregnancy. So I guess it is not that bad to be moving all the time. I think the sades thing is that I've been making good friends and each one of the areas that we have been, and then I have to stop seeing them, and then start all over again. Well it is excited to make more friends and knowing people and new places, but it is hard to leave the ones that we have already behind. Oh well I can't do anything so I'll stop complaining.
We are getting ready for Thanksgiving. This is a tradition that Americans have. I love it. It makes me warm up for Christmas too. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU'LL.

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

I completely understand!!! I'm the same way! I hate moving and leaving my friends. It seems that everytime I really start to make a good friend, I have to move. And here I know I'll just be moving again for the next 7 years too. I just want to keep my friends and have a house with a yard.