Anyway we arrived on Wednesday. Lindsay, being such a great host as always, took us to the park and to this special super Coke place to eat. The kids had fun and I personally liked the company and seeing the kids laugh. Surprisinly, Grant and Ian get along way better this time. It might be because they both are 3 and potty trained. :)
The next day we started our day at 9:00 a.m. by going to the Oklahoma Zoo. It was awesome. We even had the chance to see the peacocks flirt with each other. It was fun to see. Anyway, later on that day Lindsay took me to the GYM (was she trying to imply something? I don't know but I surely had fun). We did yoga. Despite the horrible mat that kept making weird nosies everytime that I would change positions, IT WAS AWESOME. The mat surely gave us some good laughs (I know we are simply like that). After Yoga we took the kids and ourselves to the pool. Hanna was in heaven. Everytime that I would sit her down she would give me the crazy giggles with the crazy look of adrenaline, wanting to jump. She would wait and call me, "MOM, MOM" and then jump for me to hold her. She is so funny. Nicky did very good. Ian freaked out sometimes. Jay was miserable that he couldn't swim as much as he wanted and Grant was swimming every where like the pro he is. We came back at 10:00 and we were out for the day. The next day, Lindsay took us to the dinasour museum that Ian absolutely LOVED! After that, we were ready to come back home. I didn't make a good choice of my depart time (hit Dallas traffic on Friday afternoon), but it was nice to come back to our nice and cozy home with the wonderful smell of the best chili ever waiting for us to eat (made it of course for my awsome husband)
We were stuck in traffic for about 2 hours. Ian needed to go potty and he kept telling me I needed to drive faster or he might not be able to hold it any longer. Well I did let him make pee on his pants just for this time. I saw his face of relief and that right moment I just wanted to pee my pants laughing lol.
Thanks my dear friend for being such a great friend, host, and example to me. I can't wait to see you again and take you and the kids to wonderful places around our new home and adventure in San Antonio. I miss ya already. :)
2 comments:
I'm glad you got to go!!! I was wanting to make the trip up there, but I'm like you, and am stressing about moving. We're moving to a new apartment next weekend. I hope you guys are doing well!!
Cass, sorry I didn't wait for you. Hey we still have two more months here. I don't think I can join you BUT if you want to go and visit her GO FOR IT! You can always make a stop with us on the way there and on the way back too:) You know I like you and your pretty kids too right?
Post a Comment