Then I thought, "Hanna has more hair than that!" I know she is not exacly Rapunzel, but I am very excited to inform the world that my baby has enough hair to make 3, that is right, 3 PONY TAILS lol. At first she didn't like it very much, but later she saw all the attention that those pony tails was getting her. Now she brings the comb and "combs" her hair. Then when she sees me ready with the rubberband she just sits down still and waits until I'm done with my job.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
RAPUNZEL? and her blue-eyed twin!
Then I thought, "Hanna has more hair than that!" I know she is not exacly Rapunzel, but I am very excited to inform the world that my baby has enough hair to make 3, that is right, 3 PONY TAILS lol. At first she didn't like it very much, but later she saw all the attention that those pony tails was getting her. Now she brings the comb and "combs" her hair. Then when she sees me ready with the rubberband she just sits down still and waits until I'm done with my job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hahahaa. I LOVE the ponytails!!!! And I love Hannah's cheeks. So cute. I love girls!
Love the pony tails. I can't believe she can talk like that and also understand to bring the brush and sit and she'll get them. She must be a pretty smart little girl! I miss the baby hair dues. I loved making little ponies and little messy buns.
Wow, they are twins! What a girl Hanna is, she's great!
Post a Comment