We had a great Easter. It's amazing for me all the sacrifice that our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ did for all of us. How amazing is Their love for each one of us. It really makes me think that there is hope in this life to have a better forever.
The kids were reminded of the real meaning of Easter. They were focusing too much on Easter(aka) "EGG DAY" (Ian's idea). Of course they were expecting the candies and chocolates. We did not mention the Easter bunny for two reasons. 1- I didn't grow up with that tradition and 2- It is enough distraction with the idea of eggs to hunt for and on top of that to add more distractions for the real meaning of the day (gotta love Hanna's face when she saw this egg).
Despite of my sore throat and my conjunctivitis, everything was perfect. My love got to spend Easter and conference with us. The kids love when he is around, and I feel very relaxed and happy when I touch his arm or when I feel his hand on my shoulder.
My husband had also a conference phone call family time. He enjoyed talking to his siblings and parents and I just like seeing him smile and be happy.
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this special day. Hope you are feeling better by now!
p.s. I love love love especially the picture of Nikky. She looks like a princess in a story book.
Aww I'm glad you all got to spend the weekend together. I'm sure that time is so precious. I love seeing picture of your kids and how big they're getting!
Aww I'm glad you all got to spend the weekend together. I'm sure that time is so precious. I love seeing picture of your kids and how big they're getting!
Post a Comment